Founded in 2017 in Brno, Maintask is an official Salesforce Partner that helps increase the revenues of businesses by implementing, developing, and customizing Salesforce, the world’s #1 CRM. We also provide IT services such as IT administration and web development for foreign companies, mostly from the USA.
We are looking for an Assistant to join our core team in Brno. Knowledge of Czech is not required for this position.
- Watch over deadlines and help colleagues with time management
- Assist in setting up new client accounts
- Maintain financial database records (in cooperation with our accountants)
- Answer customer questions and confirm customer orders
- Interact with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sort and distributes incoming mail
- Type correspondence, meeting notes, and other documents
- Plan business trips for colleagues from CZ and abroad
- Assist with basic Salesforce and Jira administration (recurring tasks, reporting)
- Assist with content distribution to client websites based on WordPress
Skills and Qualifications:
- Great communications skills, enthusiastic and reliable
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and MS Office
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience with Salesforce/WordPress is not required. We will teach you everything.
- Full-time position
- 4 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days per calendar year
- Multisport card (fully covered)
- Flexible working schedules (with core hours between 10 AM to 3 PM Brno time)
- Home Office
- Notebook and mobile phone, including data tariff per company standards
- Grants for professional development
- Learning new skills - Salesforce, WordPress
- Friendly atmosphere and team-building opportunities
- Coffee and snacks
- Attractive office in the city center
Qualified candidates should submit the following application materials:
- Cover letter detailing your interest in the position and more personal information about yourself. We will read about your education and work experience in the CV, so let us know who you are, what you like, and why you want to work in a smaller company in your cover letter.
We will let all the candidates know within one week if they are advancing to the next round. The ideal start date is as soon as possible, but we’re happy to wait for the right person.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.