We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our client’s Salesforce platforms, gather requirements and feedback, and design scalable best practice solutions.
Become Our Salesforce Administrator
As Mid-level Salesforce Administrator, you'll play a vital role at Maintask. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our client's Salesforce platforms, gather requirements and feedback and design scalable best practice solutions. You will be responsible for the holistic management of clients' Salesforce orgs and tasked with hands-on system configuration (maintenance, enhancements, updates).
We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our client's current setup and their business objectives, in order to quickly identify areas of improvement. The Salesforce Administrator should be comfortable with communicating, prioritizing, and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project. The ideal candidate will be happy liaising with stakeholders at all levels, with the ability to translate technical information into layman's terms, clearly explaining design options and their potential impact.
- At least 2 years of experience with Salesforce (e.g. administration, creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules or triggers)
- Working knowledge of databases, data structures, and data modeling
- Strong work ethic, hands-on approach, and pro-client mentality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (at least B2/C1), native speaker preferred (Czech is not a requirement)
- Certifications are not a requirement but an advantage (especially Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Nonprofit Cloud, or Platform Developer)
- Full-time remote or in-house position
- Flexible schedule
- Grants for professional development
- Friendly atmosphere and regular team-building opportunities at the HQ in Brno
Qualified candidates should submit their résumé. We will let all the candidates know within one week if they are advancing to the next round. The ideal start date is as soon as possible but we’re happy to wait for the right person.
Please send your application to email@example.com.